Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Work In Progess

Hey Jake, what did you get me into here?   I seem to be working on this blog all the time.  I'm adjusting this and adjusting that.  Posting a picture, taking the picture off, adding fish and moving the fish.   I'm liking it to wearing too small of underwear, where you're always having to pick at your butt to pull the underwear out of the crack, or you wiggle your butt around to see if they'll shake out, or you pretend to being doing a knee bend, just in case you can't pick at the moment.
Oh well, I'll keep pecking or picking!!!!! 



"YOU'VE GOT TO LOVE ME TO KNOW ME" (Ѿ)

1 comment:

Vicki/Jake said...

CHANGE IS GOOD!

And you're doing a fine job blogging. So keep it up.

Butt :) stop picking! People will REALLY think you're weird....

Unlike the big sis....