Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Lilly


I received this beautiful Easter Lilly from my husband. It had 3 blooms when he gave it to me, another lily opened. There are two more lilies still to open. I hope they open before the others wilt. Six opened lilies would have to be lucky. Kind of like a four leaf clover. Or is that a three leaf clover that is lucky.

A beautiful living thing!         


                                                                                 &


Oh and I gave up bread for lent. Bread is my favorite food and I could live on bread alone. I missed the rolls, bread sticks and just a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Lent is over tomorrow so I thought I'd make something special, just for me.







Can you smell the bunny bread baking?

By the way, Mildred and the dozen-minus-one clutch are doing great. 
I was told that Mildred turns the eggs so the baby ducks develop properly.

I've come to the conclusion that humans are not the smarties species in our universe.



"YOU'VE GOT TO LOVE ME TO KNOW ME" (ΡΎ)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Vicki/Jake said...

How funny...you're deprived, then when it comes time to get back to normal, you make an animal to eat..haha

Can't wait to see these little eggs hatch while Mildred is out having lunch. The dozen minus one will think you (or Richard) are the quack mama and follow you home!!

Oh, the lucky lilies are forever now, you have them here...

Have a Happy Bunny Day sis :)