Saturday, December 10, 2011

MIGHT BE YOURS


I've found these laying around after people have left my house.     I've always just thrown them in a jar when I find them.  I don't know who may have lost them, and don't know if you can find which ones are yours if they are in the jar.  They all look alike to me.  If you or anyone else thinks you've lost yours, your welcome to look through my jar.  However, after so long I'm not sure it matters if you find yours or not.   Maybe a couple are YOURS,  you might want to try and reclaim a couple.  Actually a few might be Jakes'.  
 
 
 






 Sorry, I fed the nuts to the squirrels. 


"YOU'VE GOT TO LOVE ME TO KNOW ME" (Ѿ)

1 comment:

Vicki/Jake said...

Finally made my way over here..I'm flabbergasted! You blogged again!! You actually pulled yourself away from FB....wow.

Ok, as for the marbles, the majority of them in the jar are in fact mine. Nice to know I have some to lose...mwahahaha:)

xoxoxox